• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Google font not displaying on iPhone XD

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm using the Google font Bungee in an XD prototype. When I view the link in Chrome and in Safari (desktop), the font display but when I view it on my iPhone in XD the fonts are not displaying and the fall back font does. Other fonts in the prototype are displaying OK, just not Bungee. Anyone have any thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear that the font is not displaying on your phone. We would like to confirm if you've installed this font in your phone. If no, please install the font in your phone and try.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, I have now installed the font and that fixed the issue. I didn't realise I had to instal webfonts for them to display in XD on my phone. Thanks for the help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that! It's sometime necessary we need to install fonts while previewing prototype on phones as when possible, fonts are sent to your device when you preview on mobile. However certain font vendors do not allow for the transfer, display, and distribution of their fonts.

Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines