• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Google Sheets to XD - Image Not Mapping

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Sheets to bring in content, and everything is working perfectly except for images. I've tried all kinds of image links and I get the same message. See image. Can anyone assist with this?

Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 1.59.22 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 241252130raw,

We are sorry for the delay in response. We would request you to please connect with the plugin support team here: GoogleSheetsforAdobeXD@impekable.com.

I hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone have a fix for this?  I am having the same issue, no response from the team at GoogleSheetforAdobeXD@impekable.com - is the plugin no longer supported?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Given that Adobe is barely supporting XD, I would suspect that the plugin author isn't investing time in the plugin. If they have not answered, there is little that can be done 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines