• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP! I'm being tasked to present a mockup of a new page on an existing site....

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My new freelance employer would like me to put together a mockup of a new page layout/design for their product website. The idea is to take the existing responsive "savings calculator" that works in real-time and give it a new look/feel. Should I: create the mockup in Photoshop, XD, or Muse? I am fairly new to Muse and XD, but want to make sure that I make the most intelligent use of tools. They will likely use the code to implement the new look/feel into their site. I want to be the most professional and cutting edge. Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Muse is a discontinued app and should not be used.

You could use Photoshop or XD, but XD would be better for designing a UI. Photoshop has no prototyping features (XD does) in case you want to use them. So I'd say XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the XD forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't say what you should use because that depends on what you are most comfortable with. I can say what you shouldn't use, and that would be Muse. I don't think Adobe even supports Muse anymore.

XD is going to be the easiest if you are starting from zero with everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Muse is a discontinued app and should not be used.

You could use Photoshop or XD, but XD would be better for designing a UI. Photoshop has no prototyping features (XD does) in case you want to use them. So I'd say XD.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines