• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hold CTRL to have the arrow pointer like on all the other programs

Contributor ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do I need to go back and force to the tools menu on the left to switch to the arrow selection tool while I am using a different tool

Holding CTRL do the trick on every normal app of yours

TOPICS
Missing feature , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Hi Zivo,

Thanks for reaching out. If I heard you right you're trying to switch to Selection tool from different tool in XD. If yes, please press "V" on the keyboard and that should help you in selecting the "selection tool". Please check out this article for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/sea/xd/help/keyboard-shortcuts.ug.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Zivo,

Thanks for reaching out. If I heard you right you're trying to switch to Selection tool from different tool in XD. If yes, please press "V" on the keyboard and that should help you in selecting the "selection tool". Please check out this article for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/sea/xd/help/keyboard-shortcuts.ug.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines