Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hover + clickable buttons

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I watched many videos but I still don't get it. 🙂

I create button that has hover and it works. If I do clickable button that makes a switch from testimonial 1 to testimonial 2 it also work. But somehow I can't make it work both together 🙂 Where am I doing it wrong? I attached photo example.

example.jpg

What I want to do is by clicking on arrow u are scrolling trough testimonisals and numbers are changing 1/5,2/5,... 5/5. Is it okay in this case to make a grid and moving it to the left or you would do it differently? Also, would it be possible to make it scrollable to infinity.. So from 1 to 5, and back to 1 even if u click right on fifth testimonial 🙂

Thanks guys 😉

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry for the delay in response. You can use multiple interactions for assigning different interactions for the same object. For more information, please refer to this similar discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/using-component-states-with-hover-and-tap-transitioning-to-a...

Regarding scrolling to infinity, I am checking this use case with a team and will update this discussion.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand I can make two actions if I have two artboards connected. But what about if I want to make it on same artboard?

I am making website design and I would like to have a left and right button with hover and click action. When I click right it slides from slide 1 to 2. Each slide (5 of them) has photo and text. 

About scrolling to infinity I made it easy actually. 😉 Click on right button on fifth slide (5/5) puts you back to slide 1. 

Thank you,

Denis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What about drop down menus?

I have a drop down menu. On default there is just tittle (OUR FAMILY ↓). On hover I want to make it look like:

OUR FAMILY ↑

PLAYERS

COACHES

PARTNERS

On second hover I would like to look like:

OUR FAMILY ↑

PLAYERS

COACHES

PARTNERS

And on click on Coaches I would like to slide on another artboard.

Is this possible? Spent a lot of time trying it, but somehow always something doesn't work 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines