• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Can I Convert a Web Design Created in Adobe XD to HTML?

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2024 Mar 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I've created a web design using Adobe XD, and now I'm looking to convert this design into HTML code. However, I'm not very experienced in this process. How can I translate the design created in Adobe XD into HTML and CSS code? What steps should I follow, and what are the key points I need to pay attention to during this process? Additionally, what considerations should I keep in mind for making the design responsive? Site: Ankara Web Tasarım

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2024 Mar 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merhaba, very nice site by the way (the one you shared, Ankara Web Tasarım 🙂 ) Since the site you shared is already coded and responsive, plugins in this article can be helpful about converting the one you're talking about : https://medium.com/@scxirosoft/best-plugins-for-xd-to-html-conversion-2b3aee2a3c12

I know @Alfonso-Garcia is also helping with their services and Yotako plugin, if you send your design via email hello@yotako.io 

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks @AkinGn for the ping.

@Mium359755137a9a  you can use our plugin WordPress for Adobe XD or send us your Adobe XD file at hello@yotako.io.

We will help you to get your website up and running in no time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines