Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AF815940-5446-4F4C-8D2B-D763C29E9247.jpeg

 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mehrn23774283dj5l, you can make transition between two artboards that have different aspect ratios/dimensions but as I see it auto animate doesn't work. But as for sliding effect we need auto animate, there's a work around, you can build the structure like this: First artboard: Click the button > transition (without auto animate of course) to second artboard which has the image to slide-in as an invisible element out of the artboard (you can do that by grouping the image with an invisible rectangle etc in the artboard as I did here https://youtu.be/vcJfLG2_VTk?t=128 ) > from second artboard, a time transition with auto animate to the third artboard that has the image sliding-in. This is another great content idea so when I do an XD quick tip video based on this, I'll share with you here, oh and I'm adding a sample file and prototype link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/i4zkkd5m9kpp6ie/different%20artboards.xd?dl=0 https://xd.adobe.com/view/a95c38b2-86f9-4038-a17e-23e63c4bf7c5-fc0f/ Happy designing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now they have at least two examples 😛

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lol thank you @Spas K. I didn't realize this is a double post 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was actually curious if someone will post a different solution, I could swear there was something about exceptions to transition rules in recent release notes but couldn't find it (animate some objects while others stay fixed between artboards). I might just be remembering some feature request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh sounds interesting, if you see anything about it please update here! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines