• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I recover the contents of my XD file?

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wrong today, I deleted the contents of my file and it was automatically saved on the cloud. How can I get the file back to a few hours ago?

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Data loss , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

go to cloud or click on file name to see available previous version to recover

Document history

As you work, cloud documents automatically save your work as you go. With this release, you can see a document’s history and how your work has evolved over time. Document history lets you open previous versions of a document so you can copy elements to the current document or save out a previous version and pick up your work from there. Your document’s history is available for up to 30 days automati

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

go to cloud or click on file name to see available previous version to recover

Document history

As you work, cloud documents automatically save your work as you go. With this release, you can see a document’s history and how your work has evolved over time. Document history lets you open previous versions of a document so you can copy elements to the current document or save out a previous version and pick up your work from there. Your document’s history is available for up to 30 days automatically and you can bookmark specific versions to retain those milestones indefinitely. You can also name versions to keep track of important milestones throughout a design project.

To access your document’s history, just click on the dropdown icon next to your cloud document’s name at the top of your screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines