• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I finish the rest of my design work after reaching the XD edge?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When designing my website, my files came to the edge of xd, there is no space left in my xd. But, I put a lot of pages to complete my website design. I also have prototypes in it and the prototypes are connected to each other. How can I do this now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, in this case you should create a new epr file to continue your project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @italosan, Thank you for your answer. But if I create new file, I will lose all my prototypes. What can I do then? If you know about that, I will love to hear from you. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, unfortunately it is not yet possible to extend the pasteboard at the moment. At adobexd.uservoice.com, there is a very active and voted discussion on the possibility of extending the workspace. I know it's not much and it's not the solution you expected, but at the moment the only solution is to continue with a new file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay. Thanks a lot @italosan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines