• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get some elements back into the main state?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have accidentally deleted all elements in the main component state. I have two other states that have elements. How do I get some elements back into the main state. When I use the normal procedure to edit the state the new elements are not part of the component, but separate.

Thanks

Ines

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi inesw90634904,

Thankyou for reaching out and sorry for the trouble. It looks like you're experiencing the similar issue mentioned here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/how-to-add-elements-to-an-existing-component-in-... 

If yes, please check out the video in the correct answer and try adding the element at your end.

Let us know if that helps.

Please let me know if I misunderstood your question.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

in the video the component still has elements or layers. My component doesn't. Even if I proceed as shown in the video, the new element is not added to the component, but remains separate.

So the issue is still unsolved.

Thanks

Ines

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for trying the steps suggested, Ines. Is it possible for you to share a screenshot or the XD file with me over a private message so that I can check at my end? If yes, please upload the file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines