• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I turn off pop-up surveys in XD?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These surveys are incredibly annoying and invasive, plus it's an absolute terrible way to begin a new design in XD. People hate pop-ups, especially when it's over software we continually pay for. I've filled out the survey 3 times, but it keeps harassing me to fill out another.

So, how do I turn them off?

TOPICS
How to , Known Issue , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Hi @Justin24590543lr6s 

I assume you are referring to NPS (Net Promoter Survey) with the pop-up survey, as shown in the below screenshot.

HARSHIKA_VERMA_0-1677250815685.png

We understand how frustrating it can be to constantly receive pop-up surveys when launching XD. While there is no specific process to turn off the surveys at the moment, we appreciate your feedback on this matter. It's a great suggestion, and we encourage you to submit it to our XD Uservoice page for better visibility and consideration by our product team.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Justin24590543lr6s ,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Are you referring to Productivity tips you're getting on XD? If yes, please try turning it off by clicking on XD > Preferences > Uncheck Productivity tips on macOS. If you're on Windows, please click on Edit > Preferences > Uncheck Show productivity tips. 

Rishabh_Tiwari_0-1677162146962.png

Rishabh_Tiwari_1-1677162186060.png

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Thanks
Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help, Rishabh, as well as the instructional screenshots.

I'm referring to the Adobe Survey pop-up that covers my screen when I launch XD. I know how to turn off the Productivity tips, but not the Survey. I'm literally nervous when opening XD now in fear of another annoying pop-up. Any advice on how to disable those?

Thanks again for your assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Justin24590543lr6s 

I assume you are referring to NPS (Net Promoter Survey) with the pop-up survey, as shown in the below screenshot.

HARSHIKA_VERMA_0-1677250815685.png

We understand how frustrating it can be to constantly receive pop-up surveys when launching XD. While there is no specific process to turn off the surveys at the moment, we appreciate your feedback on this matter. It's a great suggestion, and we encourage you to submit it to our XD Uservoice page for better visibility and consideration by our product team.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry for the confusion @Justin24590543lr6s . As suggested by Harshika, please share your feedback with the Engineering team on the UserVoice page and we'll also share your feedback with the team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks again for your assistance.

I submitted a request via the Uservoice page a couple days ago, hopefully they'll implement something that disables it. I don't even want to open XD anymore due to the peristent harassment, so it makes no sense keeping my Adobe subscription any longer. Can't wait till it ends this May!

In any case, thanks again for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines