• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How does someone in a foreign country not on the direct selling list ACTUALLY order XD

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am increasingly frustrated with Adobe over the last 5 years. Persons in the Caribbean cannot purchase a license directly and the "resellers" Adobe contracts only sell to companies or not at all. How can I subscribe to Adobe and pay them money they clearly dont deserve?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Hey Jason,

Thanks for contacting Adobe support.

We are really sorry for the trouble you are facing.

As per Adobe, we are selling our all products across all Caribbean countries through reseller.

Just to address your issue, can you please let me know your country and also if possible what error or issue you are facing exactly while purchasing licence.

Regards,

Nawneet

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try Figma. It's free tho.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Jason,

Thanks for contacting Adobe support.

We are really sorry for the trouble you are facing.

As per Adobe, we are selling our all products across all Caribbean countries through reseller.

Just to address your issue, can you please let me know your country and also if possible what error or issue you are facing exactly while purchasing licence.

Regards,

Nawneet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines