• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How is it saved in .xd format?

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I added visuals to the prototype drawing in adobe xd. How do I save photos in .xd format to my pc?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, can you elaborate on what you mean by saving "photos" in .xd format? You can save an .xd file to your PC instead of the cloud when you go to the menu and select Save As Local Document, or press Shift + Ctrl + Alt + S.

If you want to export the artboards as images (png, jpg), you can go to the menu and do Export > All Artboards.

You can also select specific layers or artboards, and select Export > Selected from the menu.

If you want to export particular assets (photos) from different artboards, you can also mark the layers for export

image.png

and then select Export > Batch from the menu. This will export all the layers with this icon active in the specified format (png, jpg, svg for vectors, or pdf).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines