• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long does shareable links last for? / My shareable link no longer works?

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Guys, brand new to Adobe XD and doing tons of lessons and learning fast. 

Made a quick fun little project and created a public shareable link (presentation option). It worked perfectly and then in the last week or so the link populates the 1st artboard and then gets 'stuck' after displaying the 2nd artboard. 

The file hasn't had any changes, and in preview mode still works as it did before.

The purpose of my question is to establish if these shareable links are permant or temporary? I ask, to know if I want to create a 'Portfolio' with Adobe XD, can I share it as a public link indefinately. I don't want to advertise something as a link to a portfolio if it doesn't work... 

Or is my shareable link in this example gone funny. I have plenty space in the cloud as I only have 2 files uploaded.  

This is the public link in question:

https://xd.adobe.com/view/f1e53cd8-c326-4b21-5aa9-84fd64cc619f-87d4/?fullscreen&hints=off

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please review correct answer in this convertsion. Hope itwill work for you. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/aero/sharing-link-not-working/td-p/11143378?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines