Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to add 2 boards to the work space/ interface

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there 

very new to adobe Xd and I'm using it to develop a simple app. I can't seem to open two boards or templates at the same time. this is going to be an issue when trying to link them for the final protype to work like an app. I am using a macbook.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After you've made one artboard, you can create other artboards multiple ways. Here are some:

• Select the current artboard (by clicking its name) and duplicate it by copying and pasting.
  • Select the current artboard (by clicking its name) and choosing Edit > Duplicate.
  • Make sure nothing is selected. In the toolbar on the left of the window, select the Artboard tool. Then choose a preset in the Properties panel on the right.

Hope that helps!

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines