• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change camera position on artboard in XD?

New Here ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I am currently working on a calender app for my school project. The screenshot below shows the schedule artboard. The user is taken to this screen when he presses the "calender" button on a previous screen. However, I cannot figure out if I can change the default "camera" position. I would like to have the user land on the schedule artboard and have the camera or view start at 7:00.

I hope the question makes sense. I have a little trouble trying to explain exactly what I want to do.

Screenshot_2.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

You can change the vertical position of where the scrolling starts in Design Mode by doing the following:

1. Make sure that your content is longer than the artboard size
  2. Set the content to Vertical Scroll
  3. Position the scrollable content on the artboard where you want it to appear (with 7:00 at the top)
  4. You'll see a dotted blue line at both the top and bottom of the scrolling content with a blue handle with two horizontal white lines. Drag the handles so that they are positioned on the artboard abo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can change the vertical position of where the scrolling starts in Design Mode by doing the following:

1. Make sure that your content is longer than the artboard size
  2. Set the content to Vertical Scroll
  3. Position the scrollable content on the artboard where you want it to appear (with 7:00 at the top)
  4. You'll see a dotted blue line at both the top and bottom of the scrolling content with a blue handle with two horizontal white lines. Drag the handles so that they are positioned on the artboard above and below the initially visible portion of the content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines