• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change opacity of image in this?

Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2024 Mar 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't figure out how to change the opacity of dragged and dropped images in XD. How do I do it? I have an SVG that I can change the opacity of but when I try to change the opacity of the image it doesn't do what I want to do.

https://i.imgur.com/dOwkHaE.mp4

Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: Please disregard I completey missed the opacy settin under the "appearnace" panel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's two types of "opacity". One is the opacity of the fill color itself, and the other one you can see directly in the appearance panel, which controls the opacity of the whole layer. In the first instance, on the svg, you are changing the fill color's opacity. It's working, because the svg has a solid fill color. However, when you touch the fill color opacity slider in the image layer, the image gets removed, and a white color of the chosen opacity replaces it.

To change the opacity of the image layer, use the "Opacity" slider in the appearance panel instead:

SpasK_0-1711363344890.png

P.S I noticed you solved it, but leaving this here for any future confused users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines