• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change the scrolleffect?

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to change the scroll effect in my prototype.

If i scroll dont want to go dwon on the page. I want images which are supposed to be in the invisible area to come up and settle above an image on the top.

How can i do that?

since my english is not great i´ll try a different way to explain it.

If you scroll down the website should not move. Objects should move to the top of the website. Example given: I have a  black space on top of the website, now i scroll down. What now should happen is that an image from the bottom move to the top over the black space.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share a screen shot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

123.png

I want to use many Textcontainers and pictures, they all should move up into this black area. There they should collide.

Text should move to the black area togehter with all the other containers and stop at a chosen point in the black area. Then text 1 stops and only the following should containers should move up. They should not appear in the black area, people should be able to scroll them into this.

I am really new to Adobe Xd, might be very easy to do this, but i don't get it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. I would suggest checking this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fWBkV5S6U4 and see if that helps you achieve the design. 

I am also keeping the discussion open for our experts in the community who might have exact steps for you which can help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I will try to solve it with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines