• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change where this green dot is?

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I was wondering how I change where this green dot will be. It seems to pin the art piece to the board, and I want to do some hover animations where I expand the piece to the right. When I do that, the original moves the whole picture to where the green dot is. Any way I can reroute where the picture is being pinned to the board? Thanks!

Also what is this called? I had a hard time googling it. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out and using XD. Basically when ever you create an object/shape/path as a component you will see the green diamond on the top left side but In the screenshot which you have shared with us I see the green diamond(green dot) in the top right side of the component and In your case may be, you have rotated the component to right. I request you to go through the attached article to know more on the components feature :https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/work-with-components-xd.html

Please let us know if you need more assistance on this. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Chethan G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines