• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to copy artboards and keep the interactions from one file to another?

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a design for a band's website and I created all the interactions for the desktop version. I created a different file to create the mobile version of the design and also created all interactions for the mobile version. When I try to copy the artboards from the mobile version to the file with the desktop version I lose all the interactions and I lose all the instances for the components as well. Is there a way for me to keep all of the instances for the components and all the interactions when I copy artboards from one file to another?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Hey there, you should copy the artboards while you are on the Prototype tab. Simply select the ones you want to copy and paste them in the other file - everything should carry over.

I'm not sure if I understand about the instances, if you can upload a screenshot of what's happening, that would be useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there, you should copy the artboards while you are on the Prototype tab. Simply select the ones you want to copy and paste them in the other file - everything should carry over.

I'm not sure if I understand about the instances, if you can upload a screenshot of what's happening, that would be useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines