Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to delete the comments permanently?

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

why are deleted comments in XD still visible?

I don't see them but the client sees internal comments that have been resolved or deleted before the design was sented to him for review.

Is it possible to fix it somehow?

Thank you in advance,

Juraj

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Hi Juraj,

Thank you for reaching out. If there are resolved comments on the published prototype you can see them using the filter at the bottom right of the comments panel as shown in the screenshot below.   

Atul_Saini_0-1653688992807.png

Here are some more details about the topic -https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/review-and-comment-design-specs.html.  

In order to avoid this situation, you can create a new link for your clients. However, deleted comments shouldn't be there. 

Can you confirm that you see deleted commen

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Juraj,

Thank you for reaching out. If there are resolved comments on the published prototype you can see them using the filter at the bottom right of the comments panel as shown in the screenshot below.   

Atul_Saini_0-1653688992807.png

Here are some more details about the topic -https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/review-and-comment-design-specs.html.  

In order to avoid this situation, you can create a new link for your clients. However, deleted comments shouldn't be there. 

Can you confirm that you see deleted comments on the published prototype and not the resolved one? It would be great if you could create a new prototype and test it out, and even better if you could share the prototype with me so that we can investigate. 

Awaiting your response. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Atul,

Thank you. I checked the resolved comments just for sure but I did not find the comment, so I had to deleted it. I do not see it so I dont know how is it possible that client saw it. Anyhow as you sait it will be better to create new link for klients just for sure.

Thanks,

Juraj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines