• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to find kits/libraries which include interactive components that one can use in their prototype?

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greeting Community,

I am a Student and I am currently working on a project where I evaluate a variety of prototyping tools for my professor so that he can decide which tools he should use for teaching UI design.

A feature that is very important to my professor is the availabillity of standard interaktion elements like radio buttons and such. Now Adobe XD does offer the tools for one to create these interaktion elements themselves but of all the available Kits and Libraries I have found so far, none of them allows the user to, for example, drag a functioning radio button onto the canvas which is what my professor is looking for.

Now my questions is as such: Are there kits/libraries which include interactive komponents that one can use in their prototype? I have seen some kits that include art assets which would allow on to create such interaktive elements more easily  but so far none of the Kits seem to offer readymade interaktive komponents.

Thank you in advance.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Plug-ins , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

To make such an interaction you need to master the additional options when creating components and fully working with components and working with design systems ( Human Interface Guidelines and Material Design ).
What you are looking for is the creation of so-called hover and toggle. Hover is only used for Web interactions, because you don't have a mouse on mobile devices. when creating a new hover and changing according to the needs of the project, by moving the cursor to prototype mode your int

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To make such an interaction you need to master the additional options when creating components and fully working with components and working with design systems ( Human Interface Guidelines and Material Design ).
What you are looking for is the creation of so-called hover and toggle. Hover is only used for Web interactions, because you don't have a mouse on mobile devices. when creating a new hover and changing according to the needs of the project, by moving the cursor to prototype mode your interaction changes with the hover you set, and in a complex interaction you can make the hover itself perform the next action and thus continue your interaction . The second option is what you are looking for for radio buttons called toggle. Toggle allows you when you click the component or click it with the mouse, the design you change the component changes its state and it is more used in mobile and browser applications. Also if you resize and play around a bit you will see that these 2 additional interactions of the component can work wonders and change the style to animate by jumping and making extra ticks for a more pleasant user interface. My advice is to watch a lot of tutorials and work on a system design always and always first makes the UX and then the UI. I hope I helped. And I am a student and I study and I want to say a big thank you to Adobe and their products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was unsure if I was missing something obvious (as I tend to do) so thank you very much for your responce. It really cleared things up for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines