• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get the latest latest XD version?

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest that CC offers to me, version 49.0.12.14. However, im still not able to open an XD file, getting the darn message "This file was saved with a newer XD...Please update to open it".

This would all not be an issue if you just make your apps backwards compatible. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @trid11111721,

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like you're having issues with Creative Cloud Desktop sync. Would you mind trying the steps suggested in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html, and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, i've already gone through that before posting this message. Still doesnt work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying the steps. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of your "About Creative Cloud" page? Please also tell us the subscription type, like you are on an Individual, Enterprise, or Team account.

Please ensure you're logged in with the correct ID on the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe you need to update your operating system? Check the system requirements https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/system-requirements.html

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines