Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to migrate XD projects to Figma ?

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

With the acquisition of Figma by Adobe, it is clear that the development of Adobe XD is abandoned.

I already use Figma for my new projects.

But how to migrate my old projects made with XD to Figma? I'm talking about a complete design system with a shared component library and a lot of artboards.

Is Adobe going to propose a tool allowing this migration while keeping the components, the styles... ?

Regards,

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been no annoucements around any solution to migrate between tools. I imagine would not hear about anything formally until the deal is complete. XD will not disappear overnight, so depending on your projects timeline, you can stick with it and wait for a solution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For now I'm stuck with converting them with Convertify. They let you do a few free conversions. Other than that there's Magicul but they want like $100 per file which is really expensive. 

Hopefully Adobe will create a way to migrate the projects soon enough because I'm also trying to switch from XD to Figma and I'm inbetween tools at the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines