• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove a file shared with me

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A designer has shared a few files with me in Adobe Cloud. I no longer need to see them. How can I remove these files from the "Shared with you" folder without asking the designer to do this for me?

I have a starter plan. While these old files are shared with me I can not open any new files. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. To delete the Shared With You files, please visit this page https://assets.adobe.com/shared and then click on the 3 dots under the file name and then leave the file. Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. To delete the Shared With You files, please visit this page https://assets.adobe.com/shared and then click on the 3 dots under the file name and then leave the file. Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fantastic. That worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some folders in the shared file which have no any 3 don't when hover on it. I try to select it but at the top right I got the message"no action available"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

What if I can't leave the folder? I tried several times and didn't work. Shared folder is around 150GB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @mikoabuel ,

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of assets.adobe.com capturing the folder you're referring to? I'll try my best to assist you with this.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Rishabh,

I tried to leave the shared folder clicking on the three dots. It then says that I successfully left the shared folder and it disappears but as soon as I reload the page, the folder is there again. Tried it several times and it didn't work... Do you have any more tips on that issue?

Regards, Lara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Lara27160723jt5p,

Thank you for trying the steps suggested. Please ensure you're logged in with the right Adobe ID. You may also try signing out of XD and signing back in with the same account on which the document has been shared with you.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines