Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to resize artboard - grow from top?

Participant ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I resize the artboard using the middle top handle,  all of the content on the artboard moves up.

Is there a method of increasing the height of the artboard without all the content moving up as well?  I expected something similiar to resizing Photoshop's canvas.

Thank you.

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Please enable responsive resize from the panel on the right and then try again and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Rishabh.

I tried this, but there is still content on the artboard that moves....

Is there a trick to only increasing the size of the artboard and not moving/touching anything else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Doug123abc,

Sorry for the delay in response. In addition to what Rishabh has mentioned, if you only want to increase the artboard size, then you can turn off the 'Responsive size' button, but in this case, it will not adjust your content in the artboard.

Although, after enabling the 'responsive size' button, it will automatically adjust your content, and then you only need to change a bit for better results.

Please see this article for more information.

If you still want to submit your idea, then please feel free to post it on our XD UserVoice page.

I hope it helps,

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines