• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Share Design With Developer so He Can Export Images??

Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I created a web design with adobe XD at my work computer. And then I shared the document with my personal computer. From my personal computer I did a save as. once I did a save as I tried to share the document with my developer but he told me he could not export images from the link i provided.

I tried to share document both ways.

1st) I went to share selected "Developement" and provided the developer with the link

Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 10.41.13 PM.png

2nd) after that didnt work I selected the Person Plus Icon on the top right and put in his email and still no luck.

Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 10.41.25 PM.png 

After both didnt work I just downloaded the xd file locally on my computer and gave him a link. Hopefully that works. but for next project i would love to be able to just share a link with my developer and he is able to export images and get svg code etc.. to build the website.

So please let me know what I should do next time.  

TOPICS
Design , Import and export , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rubenJr005,

Thank you for contacting us and sorry for the trouble caused, Enable the downloadble assets in the Share Mode PI (the assets which you want to download> Select each assets > choose Mark for export in design mode) In the shared link, the marked for export assets can be downloaded, but couldn't able to export.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Ashwini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I apologize but i dont understand. Is there a video on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines