• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to showcase XD work - the better methods

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone and thank you in advance.

I'm a UI Designer wannabe and i'm approaching this world and i'm still figuring out what are the best ways to showcase my personal works and prototypes. 
I know that Adobe XD doesn't export in interactive pdf (yet) so i was looking for a way to showcase the projects i'm currently working on. 
Any ideas? How do you show your work?
If you could suggest me any documentation / website, i would be so happy.

thank you again.

TOPICS
Design , Import and export , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Allessandro Domeneghini,

Thank you for reaching out and using Adobe XD. You can use sharing feature on Adobe XD to show your work to others by creating shareable links and by this way you can share your work with stakeholders to review. please go through the below attached link, check under share and export  tab to learn how to create shareable links:https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/create-shareable-links.ug.html

Also we have XD tutorial and XD help under help menu(attached screenshot), you can navigate to those links to learn more on Adobe XD.

Please feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance and we will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Chethan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first, thanks for the reply.
and second, i already know how to create shareable links.. what i'd like to understand/know is how i should showcase my work. i mean, i see a lot of videos/reels where everything is animated and ... let's take this for example ; the second slide is an animated showcase and i think it's been done in after effects.. am i correct? 
do you know any website that could be helpful to build a demo reel/showcase?

thank you, again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These animations are usually animated in After Effects. You can export an artboard to After Effects. That will carry over its elements, which you can later animate. To do that select an artboard and then go to File > Export > After Effects (Ctrl + Alt + F).

You can also set up the interactions / animations within Xd, run the prototype and record a video of the preview window while you click around. You can then import that video into After Effects, edit it and put it on these 3D mock-ups you see in the example. If you can't make your own or edit using some mock-up images, I know such animated 3D mock-ups are sold on stock video websites and other places as After Effects templates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines