We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
Copy link to clipboard
how to terminate subscription when we don't have access to the account?
1. we subscribe adobe plan to our ex employee account by using our company email
2. employee already left the company
3. we still have access to the employee inbox, by resetting his email password
4. but we are not able to log in to his (ex employee) adobe account or reset his adobe account password, since he is activating 2 factor authentication.
5. the ex employee does not want to cooperate to provide the OTP
What should we do so we could able to terminate the plan this ex employee adobe account?
Thanks for reaching out. Please contact us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Our team will surely help you in the best possible way.