• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to tranfer/migrate my cloud data from old account?

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, today my subscription ended and I lost all my XD data that were on a cloud. Is there a way to get them back? I have a subscription on a different account, I just need the data from the old one. Thank you.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Data loss , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Hi @defaultpo2xns41idvt,

Thank you for reaching out. Would you mind trying to migrate your assets automatically as you mentioned you need the data from your other account? If automatic migration doesn't work, please try manual asset transfer.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultpo2xns41idvt,

Thank you for reaching out. Would you mind trying to migrate your assets automatically as you mentioned you need the data from your other account? If automatic migration doesn't work, please try manual asset transfer.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since my subscription ended, I no longer have access to those XD files, they got deleted and I can't see them anywhere, so I can't download them and transfer them to the new account. I was thinking if maybe you have access to those files? Is there any way to get them back? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

bump

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines