How to update the prototype links in XD?

New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created and updated different boards in XD but when I come to generate a new link to share my prototype, old versions of the boards are displayed in the prototype. Do you have any idea how to reset the prototype and get a fresh version with all the latest boards ?

Thank you in advance

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the XD forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs, installation issues, or account issues such as subscription questions or billing problems, or generalized questions about Creative Cloud services.

* Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.
* Installation questions should be posted in the Download & Install community.
* Account issues, including subscription questions or billing problems, should be posted in the Account, Payment, & Plan community.
* Questions about the Creative Cloud desktop app or general questions about apps in the Creative Cloud should be posted to the Creative Cloud Services community.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @antho-artnum,

Thank you for reaching out. If I heard you correctly, it looks like you're trying to update an existing prototype link in XD. If yes, then we would request you to please check this article which might help you.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines