• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hyperlink after exporting to PDF doesn't work

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

External Url link does not work create after pdf format in Adobe XD. Does anybody help that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Hi Nihar25533699el32,

Thank you for reaching out. This feature is working as designed at the moment. However, this is an interesting feature request.

Would you mind upvoting this feature request here:

https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/45304339-hyperlink-should-work-in-exported-pdf?

The more the request, the easier it would get for the product team to evaluate it. 

Let me know if there is anything else that we can assist you with. 

Thanks, 

At

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nihar25533699el32,

Thank you for reaching out. This feature is working as designed at the moment. However, this is an interesting feature request.

Would you mind upvoting this feature request here:

https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/45304339-hyperlink...?

The more the request, the easier it would get for the product team to evaluate it. 

Let me know if there is anything else that we can assist you with. 

Thanks, 

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this feature would be welcomed for me as well. I sometimes have to create external links in my prototyping, and having the ability to make a PDF quickly with external links would definitely help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing your opinion, Michael. Please upvote the feature request that I mentioned in my previous post. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Will do, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines