Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am being made to work with Figma

Participant ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

So my clients are requesting me to work with Figma. Why? That's simple, because the developers like it more.

It seems that for developers, Figma is light years ahead. Not for me though, as a designer.

For me, as a designer, simply put, Figma sucks. XD is a million times better, Figma feels stupid and absurd, they over complicate the simplest things, and you simply can't learnt hat tool without some tutorials, because everything is like a quest to find a secret, that's how bad the UX is.

So PLEASE ADOBE, do something so that the developers will prefer XD, I really don't like working with Figma, and I'm really starting to miss XD.

Cheers,

Chris

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Hi, thank you for your positive feedback on Adobe XD. For requests for new features and feedback, I suggest you use this page: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, thank you for your positive feedback on Adobe XD. For requests for new features and feedback, I suggest you use this page: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines