• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't install my XD no matter what

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I download my XD from Creative Cloud,when it appears intalled completed,I opened it and it tells me this.No matter how many times I intalls .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Hi Jiaqis,

Apologize for your experience. We will do our best to help.

Can you confirm that your computer meets the system requirements in Adobe XD System requirements ?

Ensure that you are not on a Beta version of Windows. We are investigating issues with that version.

If your computer meets the requirements mentioned in the article, send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. We will get in touch with you for investigation. To send a private message, click my picture

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jiaqis,

Apologize for your experience. We will do our best to help.

Can you confirm that your computer meets the system requirements in Adobe XD System requirements ?

Ensure that you are not on a Beta version of Windows. We are investigating issues with that version.

If your computer meets the requirements mentioned in the article, send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. We will get in touch with you for investigation. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

You can also contact the support team directly using this link Contact Customer Care

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cannot update XD I amusing WIN 10 Pro I9 48gig of RAM. I tried 10 times and the same problem occurs. Thank you

Best,

Nenad - Ned

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines