• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

I can't install plugins

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I'm trying to install some new plugins for adobe XD but the + button disappeared from my interface. When I enter from stock and market I can only see some plugins that I had previously installed, but it doesn't let me add new plugins. I have already tried all the solutions that I found on this forum, even reinstalled the entire Creative Cloud and I still can't find a solution. I also tried to add them from the browser, but it redirects me to the market and nothing else happens. Does this issue have to do with an enterprise account? Because until a few days ago I could do it without problem, even in my enterprise account. 

1.png    2.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Juan

Thank you for posting your issue here. 

For enterprise accounts, if your admin has disabled your rights to install plugins then you won't be able to install any new plugins. Please check with your admin first. 

If you have the rights and still not able to install new plugins then please provide some more informations

• Please provide your XD version and OS details
  • In which region you are using XD
  • Collect and share the log using Log Collector Tool 

Regards

Abhishek Das (Adobe XD Team)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines