• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't open the advanced toolbor.

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm on Windows and can't seem to open the advanced toolbar that I need. There are no small dots under the basic toolbar for me to expand and when I go to Window I only see Preview. It appears I'm missing a lot from Window. I am not in a MENA region(I live in South Africa) so I'm not sure what's going on. I've just installed XD so perhaps there there are feature I have's installed yet? Thank youIMG_2865.JPG

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you clarify your problem more.? I have the same menu under "Window" tab

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ares, I have read that to find the advanced toolbar I have to either press the small dots under the basic toolbar or go to Window drop down to Toolbar and choose advanced toolbar. Unfortunately under Window there's only preview. Please help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happy to help you but what you mean under"advanced toolbar"? Here is reference to xd workspace: Learn how to navigate and use the workspace in XD. (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines