• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i Can't Run Adobe XD on windows 10

New Here ,
May 12, 2019 May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i Can't Run Adobe XD! it will disappear after seconds! windows 10?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could you provide more information about your OS version and Adobe XD version? Thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure my windows OS informaion

regarding the Adobe XD Version could not get it because can't open it.

it but it's installed as a latest version from Creative Cloud.

Thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try this tool Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems . Then install Adobe xd again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did All it's same problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried updating your operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you let us know if the solution proposed by Ares helped, or if you need further assistance?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to what the experts have said, can you see if your issue matches what is described in this article Adobe XD shows white screen after launch and crashes on Windows​ ?

If so, can you try the solutions mentioned and let me know?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with latest update. After update Xd opened for second and closed. 

This steps solved my problem:

1. Uninstal XD

2.Restart computer

3. reinstalling Adobe Xd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CORRECT SOLUTION:

1. Install official Microsoft Compatibility Administrator found here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/get-started/adk-install#adkwin10

2. start "Compatibility Administrator (64-bit).exe" in C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Kits\Windows ADK\Application Compatibility Toolkit\Developer and Tester Tools\

3. expand "System Database" > expand "Applications" > find and click "adobe creative suit 6" > on the right window "right" click pdapp.exe "Disable Entry"

4. Run Acrobat X Pro, now insted of crashing it will show a "new" adobe activation agreement (this is what was crashing the acrobat x pro), you can now accept it and Acrobat X Pro runs with 0 issues now (no need for any compatibly modes). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines