• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't see my published project on behance

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have question about publishing an XD work on Behance. I have a project published on Behance but it can't be projected. Has anyone faced same issue? If so can you help me solve this problem?

TOPICS
Announcement , How to , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA,

Thank you for your response.

Fortunately, I fixed the problem with one of your colleagues. It was happening with a specific project, which is XD project. It seems that it was because of the network connection. When I changed the connection I can be viewed. XD version is the latest version 45.1.62 and I'm using windows 10.

The best,

Bagul.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Mar 24, 2024 Mar 24, 2024

hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA i have an issue can you help? i can see my published projects on behnce on my laptop but on my phone its only a white screen i see

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bglnurgeldi,

We are sorry to hear you are unable to see your published project on behance. We would like to know if it's happening with all the project or with this specific project. We would request you to please refresh and try again.

Please also share the version of XD and the OS of your machine.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA,

Thank you for your response.

Fortunately, I fixed the problem with one of your colleagues. It was happening with a specific project, which is XD project. It seems that it was because of the network connection. When I changed the connection I can be viewed. XD version is the latest version 45.1.62 and I'm using windows 10.

The best,

Bagul.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome. Glad to hear you're able to resolve the issue. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any issue related to XD.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2024 Mar 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA i have an issue can you help? i can see my published projects on behnce on my laptop but on my phone its only a white screen i see

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines