Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot export Web artboard to Zeplin

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there! 

I am trying to export a artboard to Zeplin which is 1920x8212 to be exact in dimesnions. It gives me the following error:

Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 12.20.40 PM.png 

However, i can export mobile artboards to the same Zeplin account from the same XD file but not the web ones. I am confused why this is happening and looking for a possible solution ASAP. 

Thanking in Advance.

Syed Usman

Sr UI/UX Designer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what version of Adobe XD and Zeplin are you using? Does this problem occur with all files? Have you tried exporting web artboards with a smaller size?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. If you have already tried re-installing the plugin and still experiencing this issue, please contact Zeplin and let us know if you need any further assistance from our end. To contact plugin support please click on the plugin name in the plugin panel >  right-click to manage plugins > Select the plugin > Get Support.  

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines