• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot install plug-ins. / Where is the menu bar / Android App

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I hope you can please help me solve these that I show in the images.

1) If I have internet but adobe xd tells me that I don't have it.

2) I have version 28.2.12.3 and I don't see the menu bar where in previous versions it was FILE, EDIT, OBJECT, VIEW, WINDOW and HELP. Could it be that they already eliminated that menu in this version?

3) I want to design an APP for Android. But will it be that if I choose the one for the Iphone 11 PRO, can it be used for the Android one? I say this because I plan to export the generated code and send it to the developer. And above all I would choose this format since these dimensions are the most similar for example to the Samsung A20, since the option that appears last would be like for an Iphone 6/7/8. And the new screens of the Samsung series A are more similar to those of the Iphone 11 PRO.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Hi Leover,

Thanks for reaching out. Please find the response below in the sequence of your questions:

1. Please update to the latest version of Adobe XD that is 28.9 and check if you are still unable to add plugins.
  2. The top menu which includes File, Edit, Object, View, Window, and help is available in macOS. In Windows, there is a hamburger menu option on the top left.
  3. Yes, it can be used. Having said that, the presets that we have are for the specific phones, you can definitely design using t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leover,

Thanks for reaching out. Please find the response below in the sequence of your questions:

1. Please update to the latest version of Adobe XD that is 28.9 and check if you are still unable to add plugins.
  2. The top menu which includes File, Edit, Object, View, Window, and help is available in macOS. In Windows, there is a hamburger menu option on the top left.
  3. Yes, it can be used. Having said that, the presets that we have are for the specific phones, you can definitely design using those presets and you also have the option to customize that. There is a difference in the screen size of iPhone and Android mobile so if you design in an iPhone artboard and view it on Android, there will be a different visual experience. 

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Entendiendo que si diseño en una mesa de trabajo para iPhone y luego la ve en Android, habrá una experiencia visual diferente. Pero por ejemplo: He tomado una captura de pantalla de un Samsung A20, y la he llevado a la mesa de trabajo de iPhone 11 PRO y ha encajado perfectamente. Entonces cuando quiera exportar los estilos a android studio, no me serviria? a pesar de que visualemte en Adobe XD visualemnte todo encajaba.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leover, when you take a screenshot on any device and then view it on a different device, the visual experience depends on the zoom and resolution of the other device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Si claro, eso lo entiendo. Pero mi duda es que al momento de exportar lo que he realizado en XD en mesas de trabajo con las dimensiones para trabajar en dispositivos Iphone, al llevar el diseño para que solo se desarrolle en Andriod, afectará que haya elejido mesas de trabajo para dispositivos Iphone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes Leover, it will impact. We always recommend using the artboard dimensions as per the screen size for which you are designing the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines