Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot preview my artboards.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a design and everytime I press preview it shows black image with a whiete line in it.

I have set a Home artboard, additionally when I create a link to share, I can see the overciew of all the artboards but when I select them I see this black screen again.

What could be the issue?

I have the latest update installed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

The issue has been resolved, I removed the Viewport height and scrolling of the artboard and I was able to preview again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we're sorry you're having trouble with Adobe XD. Could you tell us the features of your computer? And on which browser do you view your prototypes? Have you also tried with different browsers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 🙂

I have tried on Chrome and Safari it didnt work on both.

I will attach the specs of my laptop. the problem is not only on browser but also in the app I cannot preview.

Screenshot 2021-02-25 at 12.14.07.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for providing us with the requested information. Does this problem also occur with other files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it started happening 2 days ago with all my files. I saw an update and I thought after the update the issue would be solved, however it wasn't. I have restarted my computer couple of times as well. Should I try to reinstall the app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try uninstalling the software using the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool? This way, in addition to uninstalling the file, any corrupt files will also be deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately this did not work, additionally I send the shared link to my collegues who use Windows and they have experienced the same issue - artboards not previewing. Is there some configuration that has to be done and I am missing maybe, even though it was working couple of days ago ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue has been resolved, I removed the Viewport height and scrolling of the artboard and I was able to preview again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, we're glad your Adobe XD issue is resolved. If you need help in the future, please contact us 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines