• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I got signed up for an Adobe Experience League Account without being prompted first?

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to download a Design-System UI-Kit for Adobe XD and followed the Link in the Screenshot. However it lead me to the Experience League Community site and since I was already logged into my Creative Cloud Account it somehow signed me up automatically. I don't need an Experience League Account, since it's a company account and the company I work for doesn't use Experience Cloud as far as I know. 
How do I delete my account? Is this just a free community everyone can join even though they only use Creative Cloud?

The Link from the Screenshot I followed:
https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-manager-learn/getting-started-wknd-tutorial-develo...

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christoph,

Thank you for reaching out. Would you mind telling me on which page of XD you are getting the "Design System" option? Are you trying to download the UI kits for XD? Have you tried logging out of the Adobe Experience page?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So within Adobe XD, there is the option to download UI-Kits, right. I used the Link in the XD-App which lead me to this page: https://www.adobe.com/de/products/xd/features/ui-kits.html#.

From there I wanted to download the Design Systems UI-Kit and followed the Link in the Button, but instead of getting to download the Kit it lead me to the Adobe Experience League Homepage: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/#home

Since I was already logged into my Creative Cloud Account of the company I work for, however, I got automatically signed up for an Experience League account via my credentials even though I did not want that. I even got a "Welcome to Experience League" Mail. 

I did not want, nor do I need the Experience League account, as the company I work for doesn't use the Adobe Marketing Tools, just the Creative Cloud. So how can I delete the account? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Christoph 5EDB,

Update-It seems to be working fine for me. Could you please check again and confirm if it's still going to Experience League page?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've clicked on the link here and got automatically subscribed to Adobe Experience League Community myself and got an e-mail. This e-mail doesn't have any "unsubscribe" link. This is against GDPR, because I haven't given any consent to be subscribed. I hope I won't start getting any more e-mails. In case there will be more e-mails I will have to report it as spam to my e-mail provider.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines