Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I installed fonts in the Creative Cloud but XD shows font missing

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am facing a strange issue. I installed two fonts in the Adobe Creative Cloud. They show that they are "in the cloud" and "installed" in a green highlighted box.

However, when I open Adobe XD and load a file, in the Assets panel it shows that the fonts are missing.

What's strange is that- the text is using the installed font. It is displaying the font family that I have installed in the Creative Cloud. However, in the Assets panel it shows "font missing" with a yellow exclamation mark.

How do I fix this issue? I have tried to close all apps and sign out from the Creative Cloud and sign back in. But the error is still displaying.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. At this day and age. Pulling your hair over this font syncing issue is just worthless. Adobe pls fix this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you confirm if you are able to use the fonts on any other Adobe application? If not, then please uninstall the fonts and then re-install. Once re-installed, please reboot the computer and let us know if that solves the issue or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. 

The font that is shown as missing is actually working on Adobe XD. The text is displayed in the chosen font family and style. But the font is showing as not available with a yellow exclamation mark on the Assets panel.

This issue is happening randomly. The issue is also resolving on its own randomly, but sometimes again displaying when I reopen the app or restart my computer. Everything is randomly happening so I think that it may be a sync issue from Adobe's end. The fonts are already available in my Creative Cloud account and installed also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem using Roboto, it's added to my creative cloud app on Mac but the font family has an error on XD, i cant use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @id820,

Sorry to hear you are unable to see the added font in the XD app. Would you mind checking if the font is visible in any other Adobe apps like Photoshop or Illustrator? The font is also available on the Adobe fonts website:  Search results for Roboto | Adobe Fonts  

Please check if the font is activated on the Adobe fonts, which might create a conflict.

Let us know if that helps. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines