• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I lost my all work today and also in pasts

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working as usual but again today adobe got crashed and I lost my work it already happened in past too but I'm feeling frustrated with adobe so I just want my work please If you want the logs I have already uploaded the logs file[AdobeLogs_20210806_043434_740-win.zip] with log collection kindly check and help 

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ritika,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. If it was a cloud file, please check if you are able to see the file here https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents or you can also check the locations mentioned below:

\Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\LocalState

This is the temp location for auto save in XD. You can look for the file at above location and the best way to search for a file is through time-stamp.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry but it was a local file can you please check with this because I was unable to find any file related to my lost one 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines