• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I tried to do parallax effect on my web design, but it's not working since the sudden shut down.

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I recently tried to design a website with the parallax effect. This is the link to my design: https://xd.adobe.com/view/f2c04e3e-9307-4fad-8842-c4eedcdf18ee-a793/   I tried to put parallax effect From page 2 to 5, as well as page 6 to 7. When you click an arrow, the transition supposed to be very smooth; a middle image(1) should be pushed away to the left, and the bottom layer image(2) from the three images at the right supposed to slide to the middle where the middle image(1) was located.

It was working at first, but when the program stopped suddenly, I closed the adobe xd. After that, when I enter the same file, the parallax effect has gone, and only dissolve transition remained. I want to know is there anything that I can do to recover the parallax effect while transitioning. Can anybody help me? I will highly appreciate it if you answer my question. If my explanation was not good enough to understand you, please ask me what confused you. Thanks a lot! and have a great holiday guys. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Junbo5FCA,

Thank you for reaching out. The settings appear to be fine. Could you please try to recreate a sample file and check if that works fine for you? If that's working fine, I'd request you to copy the content from the prototype mode and paste it to the new file in prototype mode only. 

Let me know if the problem persists. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines