• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

If my XD license comes to an end, How to transfer my XD file ownership ?

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We have a 9 XD licenses in our office, from which we will keep only once licence and 8 licence will be expire soon. We have a 50+ XD project files with different owners. So, in that case what would be the best practise to save our all the files under one licence of XD file which we are going to retain ?

Just an assumptions:

Does automatic only one license's member will become the owner of all the XD files ? if rest 8 license (Owner of the the XD files) we are removing it ?

Please help us asap and awaiting for your quick responce!

Thanks & Regards,

Keval Vora.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Hi @Keval23504751nnn6, it doesn't look possible as of now but as I see in this conversation, mentioned by Rishabh_Tiwari, you can upvote this feature request: (which looks like already started to be developed) https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/20173018-transfer-prototypes-and-design-specs-from-one-adob

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Keval23504751nnn6, it doesn't look possible as of now but as I see in this conversation, mentioned by Rishabh_Tiwari, you can upvote this feature request: (which looks like already started to be developed) https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/20173018-transfer-...

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines