• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Blurry [Renamed from Re: Is it possible to disable welcome screen in Adobe XD?]

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also facing a similar issue. I tried to edit the image homepage of Be VIP - Luxury Car Rental in Dubai Page.

I downloaded the homepage image from developer tools options. But when I upload the file to Adode XD to make an edit, the image I downloaded was not clear(it was blur). And then I tried to open it with windows photo, the image was clear.

Please help me with this issue.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell us what the screenshot is of? The original site or from with XD? Also can you tell us which version of XD you are using and on what OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Be VIP22728967lvcl,

Hope you're doing well!

We would like to follow up on your issue. Are you able to resolve the issue? Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To clarify, you mentioned that you downloaded the homepage image of Luxury Car Rental in Dubai from the developer tools options. However, when you uploaded the file to Adobe XD to make an edit, the downloaded image appeared blurry. On the other hand, when you tried opening it with Windows Photo, the image appeared clear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have having same issue with my website Alwan Global.

Did you find a Fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines