• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image is looking different in the shared link as compared to XD preview.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.
Image 1 - Here I used the "scroll groups" effect. The image is normal in XD's own preview. However, this problem occurs when you look at the link after sharing it. (Image 2) Please solve this bug. 
Thanks.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble you're experiencing with the shared link. We would like to know if it's happening with every file or with this specific file. Please try copy pasting the same design into a new document and let us know if that helps.

If not, then please share the XD and the OS version of your machine.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for your attention and feedback! I copied and pasted the same artboard into a new document, shared the link, and had the same problem again.

So I come to the conclusion that in all transactions with Vertical & Horizontal Scroll Groups, this problem arises only in the shared link.

My information for help:
OS - MacOS
XD - 41.1.12.9 (x64)

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please update XD to the latest version 42.2 and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines