• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images dissapear when creating a link in XD 44.1 version

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue with updating an existing XD link. When I updated it today some of the images dissapeared. The days before I didn't have problem with that.

I've tried to group, ungroup, switch layers, restart XD a thousand times, place the images again and nothing...

Does anybody know what's going on and how to fix that?

Thanks in advance!

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi danielat95168779,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting the issue. We would like to know if it's happening with this specific file. Is it possible for you to record a video of your workflow and share with us for better understanding? Please also share the version of XD and the OS of your machine.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again,

My OS version is Windows 10 x64, XD is v44.1.12. I can't make a video, but I will upload a screenshot of how it looks. The should be a picture behind the gradient filter, but I don't see it after updating the link, only the gradient and the stars over it are showing. I already solved the problem by not using vectors, instead copying a png. But I don't want to work with pngs for this.

Thank you for your time. If I still have this issue I will write back again.

Regards,

Daniela

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines