• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import and Export not working

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When selecting an asset or artboard, I am unable to export from File > Export. This usually triggers a new window with further option controls that is now not appearing. File > Import also no longer works.

I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling and removing all presets/plugins. 

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi default2h6b4cptldfb,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear that you're having trouble in exporting. Would you mind sharing the OS version of your machine? Also please share the XD version you are using. 

Please let us know whether you are facing this issue in all the documents? If not could you please share the document to- ayyanago@adobe.com in which you are facing the issue. 

Please find the helpx page for export- https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/export-design-assets.html

Regards,

Akhilkumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akhilkumar B5E5E

I have attached a screenshot of machine details. XD v 47.1.22 (latest version)

I am facing this issue on ALL documents

Appriciate any help!

Best

J

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi default2h6b4cptldfb,

Thanks for sharing the required information. Could you please try this  https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/export-design-assets.html.

If still you are facing the issue then kindly collect the CC logs from this helpx page- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html. Also, attach 2-3 documents from which you are trying to export along with CC logs. Will try to resolve at the earliest.

Regards,

Akhilkumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No luck. I have collected the CC logs: File: AdobeLogs_20220210_151243_457-mac-GS.zxp

It's very large, so I'm not able to attach it here. I can't export from any XD files at all, but other team members can export from the same file so it seems to be isolated only to my machine...

Best

J

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi default2h6b4cptldfb,

Thanks for providing the logs. We have raised a ticket at your end. Will resolve the issue at the earliest.

Regards,

Akhilkumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Akhilkumar B5E5E just wondering if this is the best place to stay on top of this issue? Are there any alternative contact details associated with my ticket?

Best

J

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi default2h6b4cptldfb,

We understand your concern and we are already working in resolving your issue. We are not seeing te issue at our end.  So please provide us with more info:

• Attach an XD file where the issue is constantly reproducing (Though you are facing the issue in all the documents, please share 1 or 2 documents to us)
  • Is there something special at your setup? Are you using external monitors?
  • After restarting XD does the issue still reproduces?
  • What about after restarting the machine?
  • Are you able to repro on an older XD version? IF Yes, please mention the XD version.

Regards,

Akhilkumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines